||JK Distributors Training
|"Realistic and effective business training"
JK Distributors Features
- Recommended staffing patterns for groups ranging from 12 to 35 employees
- Job descriptions and procedures for company employees and managers
- Guidelines and checklists for module set-up and orientations
- Processes and materials for job application and interview process
- Daily responsibilities and work flow
- On-line forms and templates for processing job transactions
- Processes for department meetings & events
- Guidelines for handling challenging situations
- Suggestions for supplemental activities and volunteer involvement
Why JK Distributors?
- Develops "soft skills" to improve communication, self-confidence, and work ethic
- Offers real-world situations that engage classroom skills
- Provides hands-on experience to list on participant resumes as well as first-time experience with employer interviews
- Allows participants to gain the employers' perspective of managing a business, meeting objectives, and addressing challenges through a team effort
- Integrates well with existing adult education and youth training programs
- Supports users with reading levels of 5th grade or above
- May meet TANF definitions to qualify as Work Activity
Attracts Funding Sources and Meets Agency Requirements
The format and quality of JK Distributors is attractive to both private and public funding sources. Training, Inc. can support your organization with content and guidance to make grant submissions. In some states, the simulated work environment meets the requirements for students to earn work credits.
Copyright © 2012, 2013 Training, Inc. National Association All rights reserved.